Bike to After Work!
for a full list of breakfast stations, visit http://www.waytogo.org.
For 10 years, some of us have been celebrating not just biking to work (everyday) but Biking to After Work at some of our favorite local breweries! This year, we have many breweries who are offering specials in and around Longmont! please be sure to confirm the special – whether it’s a “regular house” beer or any draft beer – so that there’s no confusion. And let’s continue to support ALL of our local breweries – in Longmont and beyond! Thanks to everyone who is participating!
- Lefthand Brewery – 10 year participant! – bring your helmet and show it to the beertenders for a FREE beer!
- Pumphouse Brewery – 10 year participant!! Order a meal and receive a FREE beer (we all need food and they will remind us to eat great food!)
- Longs Peak Tap Room – NEW in 2015 – FREE “house staple” beer with helmet!
- Grossen Bart Brewery – $1.00 off a pint of beer – 4:00- 9:00 – NEW in 2015
- Powder Keg Brewing -$1.00 off a pint with helmet 4:00 – close – NEW in 2015!
- More to be added soon – check out pinkpedals.co for the up to date information!
FREE BIKE TO AFTER WORK DAY RIDE! Meet at the Powder Keg in Niwot at 3:00. Route from there TBD, but will be heading toward Longmont to take advantage of all of their great beers/breweries! Join us!